- Added an icon to the project slice.
- Refactored the serialization code for better portability.
- Added explicit #initialize messages for portability to VW.
- Removed extension conflicts with Seaside.
- Replaced the Monticello/config slice with a simpler project slice that doesn't include slices, to make shared development of MC easier.
- Fixed bugs in the script for unloading MC2.
- Fixed test bugs, which prevented tests from passing on Windows.
- Fixed a bug in the file repository code.
- Fixed a bug in the versioning of directory repositories, which prevented bootstrapping.
- Changed the way Smalltalk elements are displayed, to make them more readable.
- Fixed bugs in the file and directory repositories.
- Fixed a bug in the fileout exporter, which sometimes caused shared pool imports to be missed.
- Fixed a bug in detecting dictionary-based shared pools.
- Added the repository to the release archive.
- Prefixed class variables with the 'MD' namespace, to prevent collisions with classes during filein.
- Added support for directory repositories, which can be synchronized between machines, for especially low-overhead collaborative development.
- Improved the window title on repository browsers.
- The parsing of method timestamps now handles older formats from earlier versions of Squeak.
- Snapshot fileout now includes method timestamps.